[wsfii-discuss] Preflashed FOSS mesh router history ...

james stevens james at spc.org
Mon Mar 16 19:20:26 UTC 2009

Dear all,

We have been using the open-mesh routers since may 2008 and have a nice
40 node mesh going in London SE8.. thats Deptford for those familiar
with London. Its taken a lot of energy and patience to hold the network
together so far and we are very keen to find a stable solution to work
with throughout 2009.

I heard from Mike the other day confirming delivery of 20 of the newest
router so we can test and report back on our experiences in the wild.

If you are interested to see more and hear of our progress try
http://own.spc.org.

Does anyone else here use Open-Mesh.. how are you getting on..?

easy

James