[wsfii-discuss] Deletion of false users on wsfii site

Vickram Crishna v1clist at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Oct 3 03:19:41 UTC 2009

----- Original Message ----

The 'Charlotte' ID is definitely still being used to spampost. The password must have leaked long back. Either we delete the ID now (if we can; and there is still a fallback 'test' ID which Klavs controls) or whichever DIIRWB person knows the password should reset it.

Also, please ask someone physically at DIIRWB to do the server stuff soon: akismet-spam and updating wordpress to the latest version.

Thanks
Vickram
http://communicall.wordpress.com
http://vvcrishna.wordpress.com