[wsfii-discuss] London-based Wifi Guru required!

Mamading Ceesay mamading at gmail.com
Tue Jun 29 18:22:28 UTC 2010

Hi folks,

There's a project being set up in Vauxhall, South London to provide a
Free Wifi Cloud to local estates.  Looking for someone who can design
and implement this to the requirements.  This is a funded project, so
you can expect to be paid if you're the right person.

Contact me off list to get the ball rolling if this is your thing.

--
Regards,
Mamading Ceesay

London Creative Labs: http://londoncreativelabs.com

Will you be at Social Startup Labs on 23rd July?
Sign up at http://socialstartuplabs.com

Follow us on Facebook/Twitter and/or follow me on Twitter to find out more:
http://facebook.com/LondonCreativeLabs
http://twitter.com/LonCreativeLabs
http://twitter.com/evangineer