[wsfii-discuss] first CWN international link

Mahabir Pun mahabir at himanchal.org
Fri Jul 1 01:18:15 UTC 2011

Hello,

It is certainly going to be a fun time because it is a long range
connection. For wireless it does not matter whether it is cross border link.
I wish for the success of the project.

In Nepal, the longest link we have made is 52 KM from mountain top to
another mountain top. Your's is going to be longer than that.

BTW, if you find the equipment reliable one, please let me know. I will also
try them.

Mahabir Pun

Nepal Wireless

Please visit our school and projects at http://www.himanchal.org and