[wsfii-discuss] [Office] Pre-alert situation in Argentina, please help & advice

NicoEchániz nicoechaniz at altermundi.net
Wed Nov 28 01:03:56 UTC 2012

Hi all,

I wanted to let you know that the CNC has not shown up today, so we have
no news on that front yet.

Anyway, we have been able to contact the technicians in charge of this
Telecom link and will try to solve the issue with them directly.

If all goes well, once the threat is over, we intend to build upon this
incident to raise attention on the problems with argentine regulation
regarding the ICM bands, which leads to an unfriendly environment for
the development of community networks.
In this regard I'd like to make a comparison with other countries'
regulations. Is there some comprehensive database on this matter?

I hope to have some good news in the near future  :)

cheers,
NicoEchániz