[wsfii-discuss] Commotion in Dharamshala

Vickram Crishna v1clist at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Jun 1 10:17:11 UTC 2013

Excerpt:

We have finalized the dates of the Commotion Mesh Wireless Workshop in Dharamsala for June 3rd through June 7th. I will send more details once we have additional details about when participants should reach Dharamsala and local logistics.

Below is the link for a pre-workshop survey for every participant who will attend the workshop. So kindly fill out this survey for us to better understand the background of participants, their expectations of what the workshop would entail, and how they might use their learning.

https://docs.google.com/a/opentechinstitute.org/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dElER3RzZEhidlNwZFpPMmZId0l3aXc6MQ

I don't think this was publicised through the list earlier. I understand that several listmembers are expected to be there, so hopefully we will see some reports circulated here by the end of it.

Vickram
http://communicall.wordpress.com
http://vvcrishna.wordpress.com