[wsfii-discuss] Report on ARTE-TV about Guifi.net

Pedro pederindi at gmail.com
Tue Apr 1 09:42:16 UTC 2014

On Mon, Mar 31, 2014 at 3:37 PM, elektra <onelektra at gmx.net> wrote:
> Hi all -
>
>> > https://pad.riseup.net/p/vnWiM8rjHQvH
>
> the translation is done. Can someone add the timecode? I have to go now.

First attempt of timecode, I only understand spanish/catalan/english,
so I added subtitles following the rythm in french of this other video
that don't have overdubbed translator (in french):
http://europe.arte.tv/fr/nos-webseries/un-parlement-et-des-citoyens-protection-des-donnees/

Here is the partial result:
http://amara.org/en/videos/60sKglL4P9xK/info/?saved=true

Is the first time I do this. If someone needs permissions to work in
the video, speak.

TODO: timecode of overdubbed voice. I cannot do it because I'm not
german/french speaker.
With the system of amara.org I think is very easy, and is opensource [1]

[1] https://github.com/pculture/unisubs