[wsfii-discuss] Hi from a newbie

roland mfondoum2000 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 5 18:40:18 UTC 2014

Dear Sasha,

   To make it easier, could you please just describe what you are trying to achieve? And what equipment you currently have if there is any?

    You want to connect two remote sites over wireless? If it is the case give information like distance of the two sites, approximate number of users, location of the sites (altitude, mountain, line of sight...).

In brief just take your time and send a well described scenario in simple terms and I believe people from the list will help providing ideas on how you may go about it.

Nothing is stupid, only people are :).

Cheers
Roland