[wsfii-discuss] Nepal Tragedy

Mahabir Pun mahabir at himanchal.org
Mon Apr 27 13:44:47 UTC 2015

Hello all,

It is nice to hear from you. Finally, the power and Internet is restored in
the area where I am now in Kathmandu. I was in my room when the earthquake
struck. Fortunately, the building did not collapsed. I spent two nights in
open field with millions of people. Right now the government is working to
help people with the help of many individuals and organizations.

 Thank you very much.

Mahabir Pun

Please visit our school and wireless projects at http://www.himanchal.org
and http://www.nepalwireless.net