[Yourtopia] Yourtopia Icons

Marian Steinbach marian at sendung.de
Thu Apr 5 13:35:22 BST 2012

The icons are fine with me.

Only one note: I think it would be good to have the categories named as
consistent as possible. "Crime" falls out a bit, because crime is something
that people would want to prevent, rather than to strive for. I would
replace the term with a positive term like "Safety" or "Pubic Safety". If
you agree, I'll let you decide whether or not the pistol icon stil fits the
subject.

Marian