[Yourtopia] Apps4Italy updates

Velichka Dimitrova velichka.dimitrova at okfn.org
Tue May 8 23:32:03 BST 2012

Yes, larger-scale marketing could could wait, but we still need to announce
it on the OKF blog and make a page about it on the OpenEconomics website as
well as e-mail OKF lists. It would be great to have a few more shared
YourTopias in the Browse All option as judges would see that there are
actually people using the website and sharing through social media.

I had started the blog post drafting already last week:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1qVxAEiMXwyMrPZEK6975VJiiUuswRx2UMPYVcEs4VO0

I can add a few more creative screenshots and publish at blog.okfn.org at
the next possible instance, accompanied by an e-mail to Open Economics,
maybe also OKFN-Discuss and tweeting about it.