[Yourtopia] Another possible venue for Yourtopia Italy

Velichka Dimitrova velichka.dimitrova at okfn.org
Sat May 12 13:37:32 BST 2012

Excellent!

We should really use this opportunity, Giacomo, go for it! Dirk is also
right we should approach Fitoussi and get his feedback on the app.

Also, it's great looking out for other initiatives and projects about
measuring well-being and happiness like the WikiProgress.

Velichka Dimitrova
Project Coordinator
Economics and Energy Projects
Open Knowledge Foundation