[Yourtopia] press

Dirk Heine dirk.heine at okfn.org
Thu May 17 11:40:27 BST 2012

Dear Veronica,

Welcome to the Open-Economics Working Group of the Open Knowledge
Foundation. We are grateful that you are joining us!

To facilitate the collaboration, please subscribe to the open-economics and
yourtopia lists at http://lists.okfn.org, where we will be discussing next
steps.

I much look forward to the collaboration and hopefully meeting you sometime
soon.

Again: Many thanks for coming at our support! We are very happy to have you
on the team!

Dirk