[Yourtopia] Yourtopia @Festival della Felicità

Rosamaria Bitetti rosamaria.bitetti at gmail.com
Thu May 17 13:51:50 BST 2012

Thanks to Giacomo (who is offline all day long and asked me to report),
Yourtopia Italy will be presented at the Festival of Happiness
http://www.festivaldellafelicita.it/ a very important national event
organized by Istat (National Statistics Institute, that by now we know very
well) and Provincia di Pesaro e Urbino.
Pesaro-Urbino is a place that apparently has  the highest level of quality
of life in Italy and were Istat is experimenting the creation of a new
statistical indicator, BES benessere equo e solidale (fair well being).
Here's a list of politicians coming from Italy, UE and US.
http://www.festivaldellafelicita.it/doc/26/festival-della-felicit-ecco-i-primi-nomi-della-politica.htm
(yes,
it is in Italian only)

Giacomo talked with the President of the province, that will give us a slot
in a session or a whole event for Yourtopia, we will know more about the
exact date, but it will likely be either the 1st or the 2nd of June. The
event will be in Italian, and Giacomo and I volounteeer for taking care of
organization, but of course we should decide together what to do, and we
would most gladly have you visiting and taste the excellent quality of life
in Pesaro-Urbino.
So, hurry up with your feedbacks!
Rosamaria