[Yourtopia] Reminder: Working Group meeting today at 5pm London / 6pm Berlin / 12pm Washington D.C. / 9am San Francisco

Velichka Dimitrova velichka.dimitrova at okfn.org
Wed Oct 3 12:31:21 BST 2012

Dear all,

I would like to remind you that we are having our *monthly meeting of the
Open Economics Working Group* today.

The meeting will be online, at* 5pm London / 6pm Berlin / 12pm Washington
D.C. / 9am San Francisco.*

Please join us by signing up on the EtherPad:

*http://econ.okfnpad.org/monthly-meeting-03-10-2012*<http://econ.okfnpad.org/monthly-meeting-03-10-2012>

Some of the agenda items for today include:

* Experiences from the Open Knowledge Festival

* Suggestion from the David Levine: create an online resource of *open*
(openly licensed) data: who would like to contribute in getting this started

* Open Economics Blog: would you like to write on the blog? Would you
suggest authors to invite?

* Mainstreaming Open Economics: we should be addressing more mainstream
topics

* YourTopia around the world? Are you interested to start YourTopia in your
own country?

* Open Knowledge Index: Shall we try to extend it for last year

* Academic Hackday in London

--
Velichka Dimitrova
Coordinator for Economics and Energy Projects