[ckan-discuss] Reminder: Data Catalogues Interoperability Meeting, Edinburgh, 3-4th May 2011

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Wed Apr 27 12:41:41 BST 2011

A reminder that the data catalogues interoperability meeting will be
taking place in Edinburgh next week on 3-4th May.

http://lod2.okfn.org/2011/04/17/workshop-on-data-catalogue-interoperability-3-4th-may-edinburgh/

If you're interested in data catalogues and how we can get them to
talk to each other better, then we'd love to see you there!

If you're planning to attend, please don't forget to register:
http://datacatalogues.eventbrite.com/

If you know people who you think should be there - please do forward
them this message, or the URL above.

--
Jonathan Gray

Community Coordinator