[ckan-discuss] Reminder: Data Catalogues Interoperability Meeting, Edinburgh, 3-4th May 2011

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Wed Apr 27 22:19:27 BST 2011

Just to follow this up, we're putting together a list of things we'd
like to do/discuss at the workshop in Edinburgh next week:

http://ckan.okfnpad.org/datacat-interop-2011-05

If you have ideas for things you'd like to do/discuss - please add
them to this list. Richard Cyganiak has already added lots of good
ideas!

James, Friedrich: could you perhaps your ideas to this list when you
get a moment?

J.