[ckan-discuss] Spam groups on the Data Hub

Richard Cyganiak richard at cyganiak.de
Wed Dec 7 19:10:24 GMT 2011

I've deleted all *revisions* in any spam groups I could find (except the boxing one). So, please do whatever needs to be done now to make them go away!

One more problem: The "history" group was vandalized and its name was changed:
http://thedatahub.org/group/owfqrlqi

I've restored the title and description, but since names can no longer be changed in the current CKAN, I can't change the name back to "history".

Richard