[ckan-discuss] Spam groups on the Data Hub

Richard Cyganiak richard at cyganiak.de
Wed Dec 7 18:59:23 GMT 2011

David,

I still don't understand.

I'm doing the following steps:

1. http://thedatahub.org/group/boxing
2. Click “Edit”
3. Set “State” to “deleted”
4. “Save Changes”

Now I'm back at the group page.

Clicking on “Edit” again shows that “State” is still “active”. This makes me believe that my change to “deleted” was not saved.

The group page is still visible even if I log out or change browsers.

Can you confirm that this is the expected behaviour?

I don't understand the semantics of deletion because it seems to have no effect whatsoever as far as I can tell.

Best,
Richard