No subject

Tue Aug 10 10:35:35 UTC 2010

... do you have the feeling, that government provides all necesary data for=
 your own basis of political decissions?
... are you satisfied with the role mass media plays in respect of controll=
ing government and politics?

LGT

----- Urspr=C3=BCngliche Mail -----
Von: "Friedrich Lindenberg" <friedrich.lindenberg at gmail.com>
An: open-government at lists.okfn.org
Gesendet: Dienstag, 7. September 2010 20:58:24
Betreff: [open-government] Survey/poll questions on Open gov

Hi everyone,

we've just received the opportunity to post 3 questions on open gov into a =
survey on media use and political opinion shaping. We intend to include que=
stions on participation and government data. We can't expect the German pub=
lic to be very well informed regarding Open Government and Open Data yet. H=
as anyone got any ideas on where we might find relevant questions? Its a gr=
eat opportunity for us to get some info and perhaps find some support. The =
questions are due tomorrow early evening, so this is a bit urgent.

Thanks to everyone,=20

Friedrich