[open-government] Comparison and Analysis of Benefits of Open-Data

Jonathan Brun jbrun at jonathanbrun.com
Fri Aug 13 12:40:38 UTC 2010

Hi,

As part of Montréal Ouvert (montreaouvert.net) we are looking for two things:

1. An analysis of the benefits of offering open-data (at any level of government)
2. A comparison of cities that are offering open data (their policies, their datasets, quality of datasets).

If anyone knows of such documents, can you please point us in the right direction. If anyone is interested in helping us on doing #2, please let me know.

Thanks,

Jonathan