[open-government] Comparison and Analysis of Benefits of Open-Data

Claire Libertic claire.libertic at gmail.com
Fri Aug 13 14:06:51 UTC 2010

Hi Jonathan,

I'm not sure you are talking about informations concerning opendata
economics but just in case , I send you an access to my dropbox with all the
documents I know of that point at economic benefits (invitation should
follow)

Anyone can join but I need email adresses to invite. And if you have more
documents, don't hesitate to bring them in.

Good luck for Montreal !

Claire
@libertic

2010/8/13 Jonathan Brun <jbrun at jonathanbrun.com>

> Hi,
>
> As part of Montréal Ouvert (montreaouvert.net) we are looking for two
> things:
>
> 1. An analysis of the benefits of offering open-data (at any level of
> government)
> 2. A comparison of cities that are offering open data (their policies,
> their datasets, quality of datasets).
>
> If anyone knows of such documents, can you please point us in the right
> direction. If anyone is interested in helping us on doing #2, please let me
> know.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Jonathan

Claire Gallon