[open-government] API for brainstorming and example

Steven Clift clift at e-democracy.org
Mon Aug 16 19:30:54 UTC 2010

Interesting.

I have 550 of my neighbors on this forum - http://e-democracy.org/se -
where we mix it up everyday on community and civic life (about 15% of
households and growing).

My neighborhood association (government recognized, funded) recently
had me at one of their meetings to brainstorm ideas on how they might
leverage the forum in their next strategic planning process. I
suggested a few things like having a special theme each month where a
lead post was designed to generate some feedback for their process.

So what do you mean exactly by an API to do this kind of thing more
systematically?

Steve

Steven Clift - http://stevenclift.com
  Executive Director - http://E-Democracy.Org