[open-government] API for brainstorming and example

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Tue Aug 17 13:43:19 UTC 2010

Simon: ch.ckan.net isn't set up yet, but hopefully will be soon. We
can then make a nice front end at any URL you like, e.g. using Drupal
for customisation. CKAN is open-source software which powers
data.gov.uk and being used to set up more than a dozen data catalogues
around the world.

If you're interested in Swiss data catalogue (or if anyone else wants
xx.ckan.net), please join our ckan-discuss list and say hi!