[open-government] Cost/Benefit Studies of Open-Data & initiatives & lists

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Tue Aug 17 16:37:49 UTC 2010

+1.

I would be in favour of a very small set of tags, easy to remember and
easy to use, rather than a bigger set of tags. Perhaps we can
brainstorm here:

http://opengovernmentdata.okfnpad.org/tags

We should definitely make sure we're aware of what tags are already
being used (opendata, gov20, ...), and how they are being used.

But I think this area is also still small enough to maintain a
comprehensive set of lists (e.g. of local initiatives, competitions
and catalogues). If we get this rolling soon it would be great. I'll
wait for Daniel to take a lead in getting several of these set up! ;-)