[open-government] Thank you all for #odhd!

David Eaves david at eaves.ca
Mon Dec 6 16:27:05 UTC 2010

Want to follow up on this thread as well and say thank you to everyone
who organized a local event as part of the international open data
hackathon.

I've written a thank you and next steps blog post here:
http://eaves.ca/2010/12/06/opendataday-the-international-hackathon-what-happened-what-happens-next/

Amazing work by everyone and to groups like RHoK, scraperwiki for
helping us make this a success!

Look forward to talking to you all about doing this again!
Dave