[open-government] Thank you all for #odhd!

David Eaves david at eaves.ca
Tue Dec 7 04:59:13 UTC 2010

Ton - thank you so much for sending this email around. Incredible stuff.

Prompting governments to open up data like your city council did is one
of the big reasons we wanted to start this day... so hearing this part
of your story leaves me thrilled.

The fact that other cities in the region got interested as well is
another fantastic outcome... exactly the kind of awareness raising we
were hoping would happen.

I've added the projects you linked to here to the wiki:
http://www.opendataday.org/w/index.php?title=Opendata_Day_Projects&action=submit#Enschede.2C_Netherlands

where we are trying to keep track of the days artifacts.

Really, thank you for sending around this update. Is it okay if I post
it to my blog?

cheers,
dave