[open-government] Open Government Data: Montevideo is calling- Datos Abiertos: Montevideo llama

Ton Zijlstra ton.zijlstra at gmail.com
Mon Dec 27 16:48:16 UTC 2010

Hi Fabrizio,

that is good news! I have been trying to find out a bit more, to turn it
into a news item for the epsiplatform.eu.
I found this decision by the Montevideo city council from last February
already where they talk about open data:
http://monolitos.montevideo.gub.uy/resoluci.nsf/de053405568724cf832575ae004f0467/7adaf8ec8d70033b832576d60041760f

So is there now a next step taken by the city council? I am curious to hear
more. I couldn't find in http://monolitos.montevideo.gub.uy/resoluci.nsf/ if
there has been a new decision published. (A search on the word 'datos' finds
the February decision as most recent item) Or was the February document the
proposal that now has been accepted?

Can you point me to the document/decision that now has been taken, or tell
me when the council's decision has been made?
Again, congratulations on your (CAINFO's) efforts.

best,
Ton

Interdependent Thoughts
Ton Zijlstra