[open-government] Fwd: Programme published for ePSIplatform meeting: 'Open data: apps for everyone?' Berlin, 18 February 2011

Daniel Dietrich daniel.dietrich at okfn.org
Tue Feb 1 14:40:40 UTC 2011

Hi all,

the programme for the upcoming ePSI conference on 18. February in Berlin is out now and looks pretty interesting.
http://www.epsiplus.net/news/news/programma_epsi_platform_berlin_open_data_apps_for_everyone

For those of you who would like to come but did not register (for free) jet, it would be best if you could do so asap, since space and so tickets are limited.

Register: http://www.epsiplus.net/news/events/opendata_apps_for_everyone

Hope to see some of you there.

Regards
Daniel

--
Daniel Dietrich

The Open Knowledge Foundation
www.okfn.org  -  blog.okfn.org

Project Coordinator of the Open Definition
www.opendefinition.org

Coordinator of the Working Groups:
- Open Government Data
- Open Data in the EU