[open-government] Call for comments on report on open government data in India

Pranesh Prakash pranesh at cis-india.org
Tue Feb 1 14:56:10 UTC 2011

Dear all,
While I realise that reading a long-ish report isn't on everyone's list
of 'favourite things to do during a busy work week', we would really
appreciate the help in bettering the report.  (We are shortly going to
do an update of the report, covering more case studies.)  I realize
there is plenty of scope to improve the report in terms of the sections
on privacy, the structuring of the case studies, and the critique of
technological (mis-)appropriation, especially could all be much
stronger.  I would love to get comments from listmembers (thanks Makx!).

Regards,
Pranesh