[open-government] INFO: Survey on Governance Innovations

Bianca Vaz Mondo bianca_bvm at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 17 13:41:44 UTC 2011

Hi everyone,
The Hertie School of Governance in Berlin is conducting a survey on Governance Innovations for their annual Governance Report. Maybe some of you would like to share with them your experience and knowledge about interesting open data initiatives that could be mentioned in the report.
Best,

Bianca Vaz MondoCivil Society Against CorruptionProject CoordinatorTel. +49 176 8751 8589