[open-government] Parliamentary monitoring

Lucy Chambers lucy.chambers at okfn.org
Fri Feb 10 14:56:32 UTC 2012

Dear Hille,

I'm the community coordinator on the OpenSpending.org project. I've
prevously been in touch with people about the Estonian site and think it is
fantastic.

> We have also made a state budget visualization, available in English at
> http://www.meieraha.eu/?lang=en&page=main****
>
> We´d like to develop the site and add more features, and are looking for
> various approaches  for analysing and presenting the budget.  We have made
> contact with Slovak site Price of the State.****
>
> *Anyone with similar initiatives – please contact for further exchange of
> ideas/code!*

I'd love to talk more about how this could be possible - we're working on
building a network of all of the people working in this area. Might someone
from the project be interested in joining the Working Group on Open
Spending Data (http://wiki.openspending.org/Working_Group)?

Perhaps we could also organise a Skype chat in the week of 20th Feb? I've
just added you on Skype.

Hope to speak soon,

Lucy

> **