[open-government] Stop Secret Contracts! Launch of new global campaign

Theodora Middleton theodora.middleton at okfn.org
Mon Mar 3 13:21:57 UTC 2014

Hi James,

The aim of the petition, along with the growing list of supporting civil
society orgs, is to build a strong call from civil society to governments.
We, and campaign partners, will be engaging at key international events
this year including the G8, G20 and OGP events to push this up the agenda,
and will be supporting national level advocacy by groups working in
countries around the world. We are coordinating closely with other
established initiatives in this area to help popularise what can sometimes
seem a bureaucratic issue.

Does that help? Feel free to ask more questions, and also to make any
suggestions as to how you think the campaign could be most effective!

All the best,

Theodora