[open-government] Stop Secret Contracts! Launch of new global campaign

James McKinney james at opennorth.ca
Mon Mar 3 13:46:11 UTC 2014

Are there any more specific demands being made of governments? What, according to the campaign, is "proper transparency and accountability"? I know many jurisdictions where public contracts are public information, but the available information is still insufficient for proper oversight. There need to be more specific requirements.