[open-government] Connecting in Chile, Argentina?

Steven Clift clift at e-democracy.org
Tue Mar 25 14:31:53 UTC 2014

You may have noticed the Poplus conference announcement the other week:
http://poplus.org/poplus_event.html

Their event is April 29 and 30 in Santiago, Chile.

I am considering my participation and exploring opportunities to add a
short speaking stop in Buenos Aires on May 1 and getting out into the
community for a gathering/seminar in Santiago on April 28.

I am interested in connecting with:

1. Civic technology and open government initiatives, meetups, startups
2. Neighbours online efforts
3. Efforts to inclusively raise "new voices" online

I am interested in helping connect more people into the open
government and civic technology movement. I've been doing this for 20
years now across 30 nations in-person. However, beyond Mexico City,
this will be my first visit to South America.

Ideally, we will find some sponsors to help organize these unofficial
side events.

If you'd like to explore options, drop me a direct note: clift at e-democracy.org

Steven Clift - http://stevenclift.com
  Executive Director - http://E-Democracy.org