[open-government] [Sunlight International] Connecting in Chile, Argentina?

Paula Alzualde paula at winguweb.org
Tue Mar 25 14:54:24 UTC 2014

Hi Steven

If there's any help you need in Buenos Aires let us know, happy to help.

Paula

*Paula Alzualde*

Educacion & Open Data | Wingu
 t: (5411) 4776 3455
c: (54911) 3832-2889
w: www.winguweb.org
d: Thames 1024 - Buenos Aires - Argentina
  [image: Facebook]<https://www.facebook.com/WinguTecnologiaSinFinesDeLucro>
 [image: Twitter] <http://www.twitter.com/paualzu> [image:
LinkedIn]<http://www.linkedin.com/pub/paula-alzualde/55/b82/b4b>