[annotator-dev] [open-literature] Open Shakespeare Bulletin (with links)

James Harriman-Smith james.harriman-smith at okfn.org
Fri Aug 5 09:05:22 UTC 2011

Hi Nick,

I remember you posting the following message to the OpenLit list a while
back: this collection idea really got me thinking and I've used it as part
of an idea for a funding application to win some money for the annotator
project.

> In the short term, a suitable combination of tags and the filter plugin
> could help here. A better solution in the long run would be to extend the
> filtering and backend organisation to allow for "annotation lists", or
> "collections". I would envisage individual users creating Collections and
> picking and choosing annotations (theirs and others) to add to them.

In order to finish off the application, though, we have to give an idea of
how long it would take to implement our idea. Could you, or someone else on
the list, give us a very rough estimate? We would, of course, credit you for
both idea and estimate.

Hope you're having a good summer,

James

--
James Harriman-Smith
Open Literature Working Group Coordinator