[annotator-dev] FinalsClub Annotations

Mark MacGillivray mark at odaesa.com
Fri Dec 2 15:00:04 UTC 2011

Thanks - I had not heard of it.

I see that Rufus is listed as advisor and collaborator, and that Micah
Altman (who worked with Jim Pitman on the earlier BibKN work) made a
donation.

As you say, it is not clear whether they have code, but the method
they describe is exactly the same as annotator / commentator.

We should see if they will use annotator code, and we can combine efforts on it.

Mark