[annotator-dev] Technical Description of Annotator as part of Prize application

James Harriman-Smith james.harriman-smith at okfn.org
Mon Jul 25 15:59:05 UTC 2011

Hi,

Along with a friend in the Public Domain Working Group, I've been preparing
an application for a prize called 'inventing the future' as a way of
promoting the annotator. One section of the form requires a one-page
technical description of how the annotator works, and I wondered if you,
Nick, or someone else on this list, could provide it. The description must
comprise of two elements:

- the details (the form has 'technical features and components')
- a little on how such technology is innovative.

Could someone please send me this? The prize pot is €7 000, with a potential
€30 000 to follow; much of the funding will go towards further improving the
annotator.

James