[annotator-dev] New dev and my first problem

Ewald Zietsman ewald at siyavula.com
Tue Jul 26 13:12:13 UTC 2011

I got it to work. The openshakespeare.js file didn't point to the store
correctly.

using this:

store: {
      prefix: 'http://127.0.0.1:5000/api'
    }

in the openshakespeare.js file the annotations are saved locally on my
store. I can see them now when I open the index.html file again as well as
when I run "curl -i http://localhost:5000/api/annotations"

I'll be back