[annotator-dev] New dev and my first problem

Ewald Zietsman ewald at siyavula.com
Mon Jul 25 14:11:22 UTC 2011

Hi All,

I have the annotator store installed and now I'm trying to make the
shakespeare demo work with it. I see the openshakespeare.js has a variable
that points to the server that runs the store. Now, whenever I make an
annotation, my server gives me messages like these:

(pyenv)ewald at ewald-VirtualBox:~/programming/annotator-store$ python run.py
 * Running on http://127.0.0.1:5000/
 * Restarting with reloader: stat() polling
127.0.0.1 - - [25/Jul/2011 16:02:56] "GET //annotations HTTP/1.1" 404 -
127.0.0.1 - - [25/Jul/2011 16:03:02] "OPTIONS //annotations HTTP/1.1" 404 -

So the annotator is trying to communicate but there is still something not
right. When I load the index.html file again the annotations are not there.

Cheers