[annotator-dev] Annotator for the British Museum?

johnny jiang johnny.nan.jiang at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 11:52:20 UTC 2011

Hi everyone,

I'm thinking about making some contribution to the project. Especially in
the social networking area where I personally think annotations could be
wildly shared and propagated. A scenario is that each annotation/comment has
options of sharing on Twitter, Facebook, or other SNSs. Of course achieving
this might need a permanent unique link to each annotation/comment.

Please feel free to say your opinions and let me know if my thinking is in
the right direction of the Annotator project.

Kind regards,
Johnny