[annotator-dev] Annotator for the British Museum?

Mark MacGillivray mark at odaesa.com
Fri Jul 8 13:58:52 UTC 2011

Hi Johnny, I have done similar work and also would like to have social
networking over the comments. I had added this to my own version
before joining the annotator group - although I have yet to do
anything with annotator!

Perhaps if others also think this is worthwhile, we could add it?
Having a unique URL for a comment would I think be pretty easy - the
annotator code just has to be updated to look for a URL param and if
it finds one, display the relevant comment when the page is requested.
Pushing the comments out via twitter / facebook etc should be pretty
easy too, and could be combined with a URL shortening service too.

Mark