[annotator-dev] Annotator plugin for Wordpress, a first progress report

Aron Carroll aron at aroncarroll.com
Thu Jun 2 13:13:06 UTC 2011

Hey all,

Looks like your issue with the header is due to the content element on the default Wordpress theme has it's overflow set to hidden. This can't really be worked around using CSS as changing this property could break the theme.
> I was considering instead of appending comments into the object they are
> about, instead just finding the position on the page that they relate
> to and putting them at the same position but appended to the body.
This seems like the most robust solution. The annotator should be appended to the document body and all positioning should be calculated and applied relative to the body.

Cheers,
Aron

--
Aron Carroll, Front-end Developer