[annotator-dev] FinalsClub Annotations

Andrew@FinalsClub.org andrew at finalsclub.org
Thu Nov 3 16:07:55 UTC 2011

Rufus,

Thanks for the reply.  I was beginning to think you weren't interested.  I've actually been talking with another company (Highlighter.com) about helping out in the meantime.  Since I am a believer in free and open knowledge, I hope there is a compelling reason for us to work together instead.

A call on Sunday, November 20th would work.  What time were you thinking?

Looking forward,
Andrew Magliozzi
Founder, FinalsClub.org