[annotator-dev] A little demo of what I've done to your code

Ewald Zietsman ewald at siyavula.com
Sat Oct 1 09:08:02 UTC 2011

There's some more testing to be done, for instance, I don't know if it works
with the Filter plugin. I'm also getting (sometimes) an error about
undefined noteType, which breaks the annotation database. I know where in
the code it happens but I cannot yet reproduce it at will, still working on
that. That may be a bug in the annotator itself, a fringe case if you will.
I'll add a tutorial for using the categories plugin onto my own github fork
which you can then use. I did add usage instructions for the plugin into the
categories.coffee source file, which should help you get it running.

--
*
Ewald Zietsman

Technical Coor**dinator*