[annotator-dev] FW: rough draft of feature

Nick Stenning nick at whiteink.com
Mon Oct 24 11:20:56 UTC 2011

Nope, but I just made one because it sounds like a good idea. =)

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/171123/annotator_badge.png

(Could you link that to https://okfn.github.com/annotator/?)

Also, I note that at the moment you've got Annotator running, but the
annotations aren't being saved when you refresh the page. You'll need
to look at the instructions on AnnotateIt, our
annotator-backend-as-a-service website, at:

http://annotateit.org/

If you sign up for that and set it up, you should be able to get
annotations to persist across page loads. That's the simplest case. I
guess in the long run it would be better to prompt visitors using
annotator to enter their details, but the simple example at the bottom
of the above page should do for now.

Best,
Nick