[annotator-dev] Can' t remove anonymous annotations

Lucy Chambers lucy.chambers at okfn.org
Wed Oct 26 10:56:56 UTC 2011

Hi Giannis,

Thanks for your email. You've come through to OKF central, so I am
forwarding your message to the Annotator-dev list, where one of the
developers should be able to help you.

If you don't get a response soon, please do come back to me and I will
try and grab one of the team in real life to answer your question!

All the best,

Lucy

--
Lucy Chambers