[annotator-dev] Calling all annotators

Andrew@FinalsClub.org andrew at finalsclub.org
Tue Apr 17 13:44:21 UTC 2012

Dear Annotator Devs,

The last Annotator community call went really well with some great outcomes.  For those who missed it, here's a link to the etherpad notes:

 http://nick.okfnpad.org/annotator-commcall-20120329

Because so much is going on in our repo and on the dev list, it's time to arrange another call.  Since 5pm GMT was agreed as the best overall time and Thursdays the best days, we have three options which you can vote for below:

http://www.doodle.com/6azpe4unpb8h3qtc
	-Proposed times:  May 3rd, 10th or 17th at 5pm GMT (6pm in London, 1pm Eastern, 10am Pacific)

Please express your preference for a meeting date and we'll do our best to accommodate.  I look forward to catching up with all of you soon.

Cheers,
Andrew