[annotator-dev] A question about Annotator backend

Nick Stenning nick at whiteink.com
Thu Apr 5 15:19:31 UTC 2012

Hi Johnny,

I have no idea what "pip" is on your system, but if it doesn't have a -E
option I don't think it's the right thing. "pip" the python package
installer has had "-E" since *at least* version 0.1.2, and the current
version is 1.1!

See http://www.pip-installer.org/en/latest/news.html

The only other possibility which occurs to me is that pip behaves
differently on Win32 ... but again, the page above indicates that it's
worked on Windows for a very long time.

Best,
Nick